Get PSYCHED for Spring with 3 new cooking classes from the Beverly Hills Farmgirl!
*** SOLD OUT ***
20 years of Beach Chic: The Best of Shutters On The Beach
Thursday, April 18 10 am – noon
- Bulls-eye Eggs
- Coast Veggie Burger
- Salade Niçoise plus that dreamy Butterscotch Pudding
Fast ‘n Fresh Mexican for Easy Entertaining
*** BOTH SESSIONS ARE SOLD OUT ***
Thursday, May 16 10am-noon
Thursday, May 23 10 am – noon
- Blue Corn Tortilla Soup
- The Only Guacamole Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Salmon + Lentil Tacos y mucho mas!
Get Your Baking On (Kids welcome!)
Thursday, June 13 10 am – noon
- Sweet Potato Fries
- “Fonuts” and more!
1 – 5 classes: $135 per guest
Seating is first come, first served
3 – 5 classes: premium reserved seating for all classes
2-hour class includes recipe books, lunch, and a donation to a very worthy local charity. Priority seating is given with purchase of 3 classes. Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
To sign up for a class:
1. Please e-mail Dana here to reserve your spot.
2. Send your check along with your e-mail address to Dana Slatkin / Beverly Hills Farmers Market, Inc. / 9950 Santa Monica Boulevard / Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Confirmations will be sent once checks are received.
Are you a Farmgirl subscriber? Be the first to receive class announcements, new recipes, giveaways, and more! Sign up in the Get In Touch box to your left.
The Farmgirl Store will be open through the end of June for Mother’s Day shopping, birthday and hostess gifts, handy kitchen tools and chic tableware. Stop in for a look! We now accept all credit cards for store purchases.
GET THE RECIPES:
Unable to attend the classes? It’s not too late. You can still get the recipes from our chefs. Contact me.